1. Is it important to focus on things?
2. When do people need to focus?
3. Is it easy to concentrate on things?
4. Can people focus on two different things at the same time?
5. How do you think is easier, concentrating on studying in the morning, afternoon or night?
6. Which do you think is easier, concentrating on studying in the morning, afternoon or night?
7. Was it easy to concentrate when you were a child?
8. At which age is it easier to concentrate?
9. Do you like quiet places or noisy places?
10. How do you enhance your concentration?
11. Is it easier to study nowadays or in the past?
12. Which way is better, to study in quiet conditions or noisy conditions? In which condition can people gain more concentration?
1. Do you use maps frequently?
2. Did you learn how to use a map when you were a child?
3. How to learn maps?
4. When do you use a map?
5. Do you think maps are important?
6. Do you prefer to use electronic maps or those made of paper?
7. Who taught you how to use a map when you were a child?
8. Why do parents teach kids to use maps?
9. Do you ask directions when you get lost in the city?
10. Have any teacher taught you how to use maps?
1. Which day do you dislike most?
2. Which day do you like best? Why? When do you do on that day?
3. How about other days?
4. Which day is the busiest?
5. If you can make a change in the week, what would it be?
6. Which day is your favorite day of the week?
1. How do you use computers?
2. How often do you use computers?
3. Are computers quite important?
4. What’re the bad aspects of computers?
5. Is it good or bad for kids to use computers to study?
6. What’s the influence of computers on people’s life?
7. Should people use computers to educate young kids?
8. Do you use computers frequently?
9. When did you use a computer for thefirst time?
1. What kind of food do you like best?
2. How often do you eat it?
3. Do you usuallr cook?
4. Do you think something you cooked in your childhood is different from what you cook now?
5. Why do you like it?
6. When do you like to enjoy it?
7. What kind of food did you like most when you were a child?
8. Do you like the same type of food as the one you like when you were a child?
9. What food is famous in your hometown?
10. Why do different regions have different types of food?
1. Do you like cooking? Why?
2. When did you start cooking?
3. Could you cook when you were a kid?
4. Do you cook frequently?
5. Who usually cooks in your family?
6. Do you think cooking programs are popular in Japan?
7. Can you cook?
8. Had you ever helped your mom do cooking when you were a child?
9. Do you think it is good for kids to cook?
10. What kind of food should children eat? Why?
11. Do you want to learn how to cook?
12. Is it difficult to cook Japanese food for you?
1. Do you like doing homework?
2. Did you do lots of homework when you were a child?
3. How about using a machine to finish home work for you?
4. Do you have lots of homework during your summer vacation?
1. Do you like animals?
2. What’s your favorite animal?
3. Do you think we should protect animals?
4. Do you like pets?
5. Do youlike zoos?
6. How often do you go to the zoo to see animals?
7. What’s your feeling of visiting a zoo?
8. Is it necessary for the kids to acquire knowledge regarding animals?
9. Have you ever raised animals(or a dog)?
1. How do you relax?
2. What do you like to do in your free time?
3. Is relaxation important? Why?
4. How to relax? Do sports work?
5. Is it easy for people to relax?
6. Do you like sports?
7. Do you think vacation is the best way to relax?
1. Why do children play with toys?
2. What toys did you like to play with when you were a child?
3. What is the most important toy for you?
4. What toys do girls like?
【IELTS公式問題集10/解き方】リーディング test1-passage1 【日本語解説/コツ】
1. Is it important to be polite?
2. Who taught you to be polite?
3. Do you think people in your country are more polite than in the past?
1. How do you celebrate your birthday?
2. What did you do on your last birthday?
3. Are birthdays important? Why?
4. How do Japanese people celebrate their birthdays?
5. Which birthdays more important for young people or elderly poeple?
6. Are birthdays more important for young people or elderly people?
7. Are there any special things for birthday?
1. Do you like shopping for shoes? Why or Why not?
2. How often do you buy shoes?
3. Which pair of shoes do you like best?
4. What kinds of shoes do you usually buy?
5. Do you prefer comfortable shoes or good-looking (nice/fashionable) shoes?
6. Have you ever purchased shoes via the internet?
7. Do you konw anyone sho likes to buy a lot of shoes?
8. What’s your favorite type of shoes?
1. Do you like cars?
2. Do you have a driver’s license?
3. What kinds of cars are most popular in your country?
4. Is there anything you don’t like about cars?
1. Do you do housework?
2. What kind of housework did you do when yoiu were a child?
3. Do you like to use machines to do housework? Who usually does the housework in your family?
4. Who usually does the housework in your family?
1. Who os your favorite teacher?
2. How do you think of this teacher?
3. Do you want to be a teacher? Why?
4. Are teachers well-paid in your country?
1. Will you buy something from advertisements?
2. What kinds of advertisements have you seen before?
3. Do you like advertisements?
4. Some people think advertisementsshould be banned. What do you think about it?
5. Do you watch the ads on the street?
1. Do you know about your neighbours?
2. Do you have lots of neighbours?
3. Will you help your neighbours?
4. Do you have good relationship with your neighnours?
1. Do you like nature?
2. In what kind of ways do you enjoy nature?
3. Are there any well-known natural places in your country?
4. What’s the best way to know nature?
1. What do you like doing in your spare time?
2. Have you got a hobby? If so, what is it?
3. Is it an expensive hobby in your country?
4. What do teenagers like doing in your country?
5. What hobbies are usually expensive in your country?
6. What do you like about your hobby?
7. Is your hobby a common hobby in your country?
1. Do you know how to ride a bike?
2. Do you think biking is safe?
3. Do you think riding a bike is a good exercise?
4. Where do people usually bike?
1. Do you like to collectiot things? Why?
2. What kind of collections are popular in Japan? In which way?
3. Are there anything interesting you’ve collected?
4. Do you collect old things?
1. Do you like camping?
2. How was your last time camping?
3. Is camping popular in your country?
4. What kind of things do you think need to be considered before camping?
1. Do you like sunshine? Why?
2. What do you like to do in sunshine/on sunny day?
3. What things do you think are harder to do in sunshine?
4. Do you like going outside on weekends on sunny days?
5. Have you ever been to a place without sunshine?
1. Do you have many relatives?
2. Talk about one thing with your relatives
3. What are the differences between neighbors and relatives?
1. Do you like walking? Why or why not?
2. Where do you walk?
3. Did you walk a lot when you were a child?
4. Did you like walking when you were a chilkd?
5. What do you think are the benefits of walking?
1. Do you like flowes? (Why?)
2. What flowers do you like?(Why?)
3. Which/What is your favorite flower?
4. Are flowers important in your culture?
5. On what occasions areflowers important?
6. Do people in your country ever use flowers for special occasions?
7. In your country, do people (ever) give flowers as a gift?
8. What are the occasions when people give or receive flowers?
1. Do you like to wear hats?
2. What kinds of hats do you have?
3. Where do you like to buy hats?
4. Is wearing hats popular in your country?
1. Do you like painting or drawing?
2. How often do you visit art galleries?
3. What kinds of things do you like to draw?
4. Is it easy to learn how to draw?
5. What do you know about paintings?
6. Have you learned drawing or painting?
7. Is it important to hang pictures at homes?
8. What kind of paintings do you like?
9. If someone wants to draw a pictureof you,will you agree?
1. Do you sing often?
2. When do you like to sing?
3. How much time do you spend singing every day?
4. What kinds of music do you like to sing?
5. Is it difficult to sing well?
6. Do you want to be a singer?
1. Do you mind noises?
2. What types of noise do you come across in your daily life?
3. Are there any sounds that you like?
4. Where can you hear loud noise?
5. Do you think there’s too much noise in modern society?
6. Are cities becoming noisier?
1. How often do you use your mobile phone?
2. Can you describe your mobile phone?
3. What was your first mobile phone?
4. Would you buy a new one in the future?
5. How has your mobile phone changed your life?
1. Do you hace a favorite teacher?
2. Do you want to be a teacher in the future?
3. What kinds og teachers do you like ?
4. Do you think teachers should be angry at students or not?
5. Do you like strict teachers?
6. What’s the difference between young and old teachers?
1. Do you want to travel in the outer space?
2. What would you do if you had that opportunity?
3. Do you think it’s necessary to see other planets?
4. When was the last time you went travelling?
5. Do you like to travel by air?
1. Who is your favorite celebrity in Japan?
2. In general, how do people become famous?
3. What kinds of people become famous?
4. Do you think, to be famous, a person needs to have some special talent(or ability)?
1. Do you write many lettes?
2. Do you prefer to write lettes byhand or to use a computer?
3. What do you usually write about?
4. Who do you usually write to?
5. Is it hard to think of wtat to write?
6. How do you feel when you receive a letter?
7. Do you think people will still write letters in the future?
37.Dream in your childhood
1. What was your dream when you were young?
2. Has it changed?
3. Will it change in the future?
4. Why did you have that dream?
38. Save money
1. Did you save money when you were you were young?
2. Have you ever given money to other children?
3. Do you think parents should teach children to save money?
4. Do parents give children pocket money in your country?
1. Do you keep plants at home?
2. What plat did you grow when you were young?
3. Do you know anything about growing a plant?
4. Do Japanese people send plants as gifts?
1. Have you ever tried foreign food?
2. Do you like to try new food?
3. What kinds of new food have you tried recently?
4. What kids of foreign food are popular in your country?
5. Do you like any food from the countries close to your country?