1. Do you like your name?
2. Does your name have any special meaning?
3. What kinds of names are popular in Japan?
4. Are there many Japanese people who have the same name as you?
5. Is there any tradition in naming babies?
1. What advantages do teenagers have?
2. What activities do teenagers like?
3. Do you often spend time with teenagers? Why and why not?
4. What do you often do when you spend time with teenagers?
5. Do you like to spend time with teenagers?
6. What is the best thing about being a teenager in your country?
7. How do your teenagers entertain themselves?
1. Do you still remember your friends in primary school?
2. What do you usually do with your friends?
3. How do you make friends?
4. Do you have many friends?
5. Do you like chatting with your friends online?
1. What was your dream job when you were young?
2. Have you changed your mind on your dream job?
3. What do you plan to do in the future?
4. What kinds of jobs are popular in your country?
5. Have you had a full-time or part-time job before?
5.Spare time with family
1. Do you like to spend time with your family?
2. What do you usually do when you are free?
3. What do you and your family like to do in the spare time?
4. Do you think you will spend more time with your family?
1. What kind of things is boring for you?
2. Do you think young people are more likely to get bored?
3. When you were young, what would you do if you felt bored?
4. What will you do when you bored?
1. Are there many advertisements in your country?
2. Why do you think there are so many advertisements now?
3. How do you feel about advertisements?
4. What are the various places where we see advertisements?
1. Do you watch movies?
2. How often do you watch movies?
3. What kind of movies do you like?
4. Do you prefer to go to a movie alone or with others?
5. Do you prefer to watch movies at home or in a cinema?
1. What do you do in the morning?
2. Is breakfast important?
3. What is your morning routine?
4. Do you like to get up early in the morning?
1. Do you like the city you are living in now?
2. Which city have you been to recently?
3. Do you prefer the city or the countryside?
4. What kind of cities do you like?
5. Which city do you want to go to?
1. Do you like to wear sunglasses?
2. Where can you buy sunglasses?
3. Do people in your country wear sunglasses?
1. Is there nay popstar that you like?
2. Do you prefer live shows or to listen to CDs? Why?
1. Do you like ring or necklace? Why?
2. Why do some people like to wear jewelry?
3. Have you bought any jewelry?
4. Do you bought any jewelry?
5. Have you ever sent someone jewels?
1. What is your daily routine?
2. Which part of the day do you like best?
3. What’s the differences between your daily routine now and that of your childhood?
1. What indoor games did you do when you were a kid?
2. What games do you like best?
3. Is it good for young people to play games?
4. What indoor games do you want to learn?
1. Do you often look in the mirror?
2. Do you use a mirror before buying a piece of clothing?
3. Do you often buy mirrors?
4. Where do you put mirrors?
5. Do you think mirrors are necessary decorations?
1. Are you interested in robots?Why?
2. Do you like robots to work at your home?
3. Do you want to take a car which a robot drives?
4. Will you use robots as baby sitters?
5. Have you ever used a robot?
1. What do you bring when going out?
2. What is the difference between what you carry during the day and what you carry during the night?
3. Will you bring different things when you go to different places?
4. Do you forget to bring something when going out?
1. Did you wear watches when you were a child?
2. Do you like to wear a watch now?
3. Why do people like to wear expensive watches?
4. Have you ever received a watch as a gift?
5. Do people still wear watches in your country?
6. What was your first watch like?
7. How often do you wear a watch?
1. Do you remember your dreams whenyou wake up?
2. Do you like hearing others dreams?
3. Do you think dreams will affect life?
4. Do you want to learn more about dreams?
5. Will you wake up every morning thinking about your dream?
1. Have you ever learned how to play a musical instrument?
2. Which instrument would you prefer to study, the piano or the violin?
3. Do you think it’s important for children to learn (to play) a musical instrument?
1. Do you play video games?
2. What kind of video games do you like to play?
3. Is it good for young people to play video games?
1. Do you eat chocolate?
2. When do you give chocolate as a gift?
3. Have you ever received chocolate?
4. Why do friends give each other chocolate?
1. What activities would you do if you were spending some leisure time at a beach or near the ocean?
2. Do you like boats or ships?
3. Do you think the goverment should invest money in developing facilities for water sports?
4. Do you think it’s important for children to learn how to swim?
1. What types of bags do you like ?
2. Do you usually carry a bag when you go out?
3. Do you have different bags for different occasions?
4. What do you put in these bags?
1. Do you have idols?
2. Have you seen any stars that you admire?
3. Would you want to be a celebrity in the future?
4. How do celebrities influence their fans in Japan?
1. Do you often use apps on mobile phones?
2. What apps do you often use?
3. Do you want to make an app of your own in the future?
4. What kinds of apps do you expect in the future?
5. What is the most popular app in your country?
6. Do old people in your country like to use apps?
7. What was the first app you used?
1. What kinds of job did you want to do in your childhood?
2. Are there any differences between the jobs you liked when you were young and the jobs you like now?
3. What’s you ideal job now?
4. Have you done any part-time jobs? What are they?
1. Do you like to do daily exercise?
2. What sport or exercise do you do ?
3. Howoften do you do some phsical exercise?
4. Do you like extreme sports?
5. What kinds of exercises are popular in your country?
6. What was your favorite sport when you were young?
7. Do you (or did you) do any regular physical exercise at school?
8. Do you think children should be encouraged to do more exercise?
9. Do you participate in any sports with your friends?
10. Are there any sports facilities near where you live?
1. Which of the four seasons do you like best?
2. What are the diferences between the seasons in Japan?
3. Do you like the changes of the four seasons?
4. Would you prefer to live in a place with one warm season all year round or a place with different seasons?
5. What kind of weather do you like?
6. What do you do on rainy days and sunny days?
7. What do you think are the disadvantages of raining?
8. Does weather affect people’s mood?
9. Can you give any examples of unusual weather in your hometown?
10. Do you like extremely hot or cold weather?
11. What do you think are the differences between the weather in the present and that in the past?
1. Have you ever done any volunteer work?
2. Would you like to work as a volumteer?
3. Is volunteering worth the time it takes?
4. What could you do to help if you had no money?
5. Can you think of different types of volunteer work?
6. Would you volunteer to help people outside your community?
7. What benefits other than peersonal satisfaction could you personally get by volunteering?
8. Why do you think people volunteer?
1. Do you often come into contact with children?(Where? When?)
2. What do you do when you are with these children?
3. How often do you play with children?
4. What activities do children do when they get together?
5. Is it difficult to raise children?
1. Do people like rainy days?
2. Do you often take raincoats or unmbrellas with you?
3. Does it rain much in Japan?(Where? When?)
4. Is there any part of Japna where it doesn’t rain much?
5. When (in what mouth/season) does it rain most in your hometown?
6. In which season does it rain most in other parts of Japan?
7. Can you remember any time when it rained particularly heavily in your hometown?
8. Will the rain change your mood?
1. Have you ever taken any training?
2. What skills have you learned? Why?
3. What skills do you want to learn?
1. What advantages do teenagers have?
2. What activities do teenagers like?
3. Do you often spend time with teenagers? Why and Why not?
4. Are there any trend of fashion teenagers have in your country recently?
5. What is the best part of being a teenager in your country?
6. How do teenagers entertain themselves?
1. Do you have dinner at home?
2. When do you usually have dinner?
3. Who do you like to have dinner with?
4. Do you go out for dinner like in a restaurant? Who do you do out for dinner with?
1. Why do you want to know the latest news?
2. Do you usually read domestic news or international news?
3. Do you read news from newspapers or the internet?
4. Do you often talk about news with your friends?
5. Would you like to be a journalist?
1. Do you often stay with your parents?
2. What do you do when you are with your parents?
3. Do you have close relationships withfamilies?
4. Who do you resemble most in your family and in what ways?
5. How has your family influenced you?
6. Do you want to live with your family in the future?
7. How often do you meet with your family?
1. Do you enjoy your high school time?
2. Do you have friends in high school?
3. Is your high school life interesting?
4. Are there teachers important to you in high school?
5. Do you usually meet your high school classmates?
6. Which subject do you like most? and dislike?
7. Do you still contact your friends in high school?
8. What is your high school like?
9. What happened on your first day of high school?
1. Do you like going boating?
2. Have you ever travelled by boat?
3. Do you like boats?
1. How often do you take the bus?
2. When was the first time you took a bus?
3. Is it convenient to take the bus in your city?
4. Do people in your country take the bus?
1. Do you read magazines?
2. Have you ever read online magazines?
3. What magazines have you read?
4. Did you read comic books while you were a child?
5. What kinds of magazies are popular in your country?
6. Do younger prople or older people prefer to read magazines?